Wedding days are some of the happiest for any couple and the precious moments are captured in photos. Your wedding photos are really important because they are what will take you back to the most important day of your life. It is therefore understandable that everyone wants to have the most fabulous wedding photos possible.
Considering that the camera will remain in your direction most part of the day, you want to look your best because there is never telling when the wedding photographer will snap away besides the photo session after the wedding. Luckily, it is not as hard to look amazing in your wedding photos. Simple things can make a huge difference in the outcome of the photos and they should be what you aim for throughout the day.
1. Be yourself and relax. The last thing you want to do on your wedding day it try to be someone you are not or try to copy someone you look up to. Be your best self and remember it is your day. Learn to relax and to go with the flow of the day and you will find the confidence oozing in your photos at the end of the day.
2. Laugh and be happy. Looking dull and gloomy on your big day is a no-no. Laughter is flattering and happiness is beauty so let it show. Let the excitement of the day show on your face and do not tire from looking happy.
3. Think of the moment and forget the camera. Wedding days are all about intimacy, emotion and excitement. Concentrate on the feelings of the moment and forget that the camera is on you. When you do this, you will manage to look warm and into the moment, hence your photos will definitely be stunning.
4. Keep the makeup simple but elegant. It is your day and looking your best is what you want, but it does not in any way mean going overboard with the makeup. Strive to keep your look including the eyelashes normal but classic. You can get a professional makeup artist to give you the perfect wedding look without being overly dramatic. You really do not want to end up looking strange and unnatural on your big day and have that captured permanently on photos and videos.
5. Keep essentials handy. You may need to have a hairspray and toothbrush handy to keep naughty hairs in check. White chalk can also be very helpful in hiding stains on white wedding gowns. It can also be an excellent idea to have oil dabbing strips handy and hankies to keep sweaty looking photos off your wedding album especially in summer.
6. Strike good poses. When the camera is on you especially during the photo session, mind your poses. You can raise chin and drop shoulders to elongate the neck, keep shoulder to the camera to look thinner and place hand on hip to make it look more toned. It also helps not to look down to avoid a double chin look.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9643506